Treasures are chests that give a character a predetermined item when opened. The amount of chests a character has opened and the total amount of chests in the game can be viewed on the stats screen (accessible by pressing 'Z'). A chest can only be opened once per character.
- Chest #1 can be found in the western side of the Town, next to Edgar. It contains a Leather Cap.
- Chest #2 is hidden behind a tree, south of the Bank and contains Gold.
- Chest #3 is placed in the path that branches to the south, in the first level of Goblin Cave.
- Chest #4 is in the first northern path in the first level of the Cave.
- Chest #5 and #6 is located in a secret passage in the first level of the Cave. The passage can be found by the pit, where a small pattern can be seen on the southern wall, right above the passage.
- Chest #7 can be found next to the staircase when entering the second level of the Cave.
- Chest #8 is located in the southernmost part of the second level of the Cave. It contains the Studded Shield.
- Chest #9 is hidden in a secret passage in the second level of the Cave. The entrance of the passage is marked by a large pillar near the center of the map. This chest contains the Crooked Wand.
- Chest #10 is in the northwest corner of the second level of the Cave.
- Chest #11 and #12 can be found by heading south from Big Gobble's lair and contain a Health Potion and a Mana Potion, respectively.